HP as the whole world unanimously knows, is one of the top MNC’s rendering printers in the major economies (developed and developing countries).It has produced various printer models in order to give different printing solutions based on customer’s needs and preferences. Behind every printer manufactured, there is a thorough research that happens based on a market study. This is the reason why most of HP’s state of the art printers are best selling in the market when compared to its competitors like Canon, Lexmark and Epson.
Among all these models comes the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 model, it is an AIO (All in One) model with wireless and Wi-Fi Direct enabled. Further, it is compact and has a 24 PPM, ink saving via HP Instant Ink, syncs with mobile device, document encryption feature is inbuilt which ensures first class privacy and security. Besides, the model possesses a 1 year long warranty period. It also syncs well with the HP EPrint and HP Smart app.
Easy and lucid set up process of the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 model
- Unwrap the printer carefully from the delivery package without breaking any part.
- Place it on a hard surface after taking away all the tapes and tags.
- Power up the printer using an electricity connection.
- Next, connect it to your home’s internet connection either wired or wireless.
- Afterward, load some fresh A4 sheets into the paper tray.
- Take out the cartridge access door gently and insert the ink cartridges one by one into their respective closets.
- After a sound is heard, close the door once the cartridges are perfectly slotted.
- Further, the user must keep in mind that the paper is aligned in a particular arrangement or order.
- Go the official 123 hp com setup website and download the latest printer driver by entering the printer model to ensure flawless performance.
- After the driver is downloaded, configure the settings after running the program on the PC.
- Finally, the task is completed and the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 model has been successfully setup for ready usage.
If the user has any more queries and issues related to HP OfficeJet pro 9025, contact the toll-free number +1-850-761-8950